Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where it came from.

This photograph summarises the who and why of my own wanderlust:


My mum and dad, who took me and my little sister to Europe when we were children, instilled in us a great spirit of adventure and courage and freedom. This photograph, taken just last week, is my most favourite photograph of my parents. Beautiful people in a beautiful place, in front of the Taj Mahal, Agra, India. A place once described as  a teardrop on the cheek of time, an incredible mausoleum and one of the world's greatest architectural icons. 

This photograph symbolises everything I live for - my family and my freedom.

Follow their blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Jas, what a beautiful post! It is an amazing photo and I am loving reading about their adventures on their blog. I do hope to go on a similar adventure to some far flung place with a culture completely different to my own one day, and like you have experienced - instilling that sense of adventure into Niamh when she's older to encourage her to see and experience as much of our planet as she can during her lifetime xx

    ReplyDelete